Thursday, January 2, 2014

Nail Designs You can do Yourself by CALLEIGH

Nail Design / Nail Art Designs

I believe nail art or nail design is one obsession some women couldn’t resist. With my last visit in Japan, I noticed that nail art salons are all over the place especially in every subway station. As what I have observed, women seem to pop in and out from the nail art salon either before or after their rides. Well, I really admire how the Japanese has created these fancy designs and art works on their nails that really look nice and splendid.
Anyway, I found this fabulous nail art tutorial from Polish Art Addiction. It even prompted me to try out these cute little artworks on my fingers and be ready to hit the fashion circuit.




Products Used:
Sally Hansen Cafe Au Lait
Barielle Shades Nail Polish Berry Blue
OPI L00 Alpine Snow
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color, Rapid Red
Konad Nail Art Stamping Polish – Black
Barielle Shades Nail Polish Lemondrops 
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

The Famous Watermelon Nail Art
But these simply from practical nail arts to the flamboyance decorated nails have their own price of course. Nowadays, there are lots of nail art stickers or designs that you can do it for yourself and make similar impact. The result may not be as fancy like those in the nail art salon but the point here you can still express your personality by adding little details like basic shape and style.
If you are a newbie, you can always start off with the simple design just for practice. One way I normally do at home is to use my own nail polish and create fun designs by playing around with patterns and color combination.
One of my favorite is the French tip and adding some embellishments I can find from my drawer, I know its a little bit dippy but its fun though. That’s how you create a unique nail designs by experimenting different color combination and adding some gems.
Anyway, don’t hesitate to show off your big personality by getting your nails done with fun designs to accessorize your look. You can take it as a hobby too while enjoying the fun and discover your creativeness in making your own personal nail designs.


Check the Tutorials Here




No comments:

Post a Comment