Tuesday, January 7, 2014

home made brown hair colour


I’ve been rockin’ my brown long hair for more than five years now and it gives me too much upkeep when the color starts to fade out. Since cutting short isn’t an option, off the internet I trolled for a DIY color booster that won’t make my hair smells weird and decided to give it a try.
In case you are a DIY maven and interested in intensifying up your hair color job or perhaps enhance the glow you’re currently dealing with, I’m here to inform you that more noticeable, intense shade is no further than your pantry and learn the easy tips for boosting your hair color – naturally.
Certainly, there are various “magic-bullet” options out there with color-enhancing promises, however brewing your own concoction at the comfort of your home guarantees that you’re placing a harmless, natural product on your own mane instead of the ones loaded with harsh chemicals and ingredients you can hardly enunciate.
DIY color-booster

You’ll Need:
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon apple-cider vinegar
Whip all the required ingredients into a paste. Shampoo your hair first and rinse making sure to squeeze out all the excess water before applying the mixture. Let it stay for approximately 2 to 3 minutes. If you are not in the shower, you can use a towel and drape it around your neck to prevent the mixture from dripping, as it may stain skin temporarily. Rinse, then style as usual.
color-booster-for-brunette-bowlIt did some wonder actually!
Though the result was kind of subtle however it really brings out the richer and deeper brunette tones in my hair. It made my hair highlights more darker plus everything is visually brighter and less dull. I’m quite enthusiastic about the way this worked out as this is something that I could implement each time I noticed my hair required some brightening without the need of tackling the inconveniences of basically coloring my locks.
So how exactly does it works? Cocoa powder results in a more intense, richer brown. The honey moisturizes locks while the acids in the yogurt and apple-cider vinegar seep through the hair shaft, helping the cocoa to penetrate through plus enhancing the brownish hair color to a richer, more intense shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment