Monday, December 30, 2013

Powdered Milk Face Mask for Glowing Skin

We all know that Cleopatra was renowned for her beauty and lovely skin. Her magic formula was to drench in baths of fresh milk. It’s the lactic acid in milk (also known as AHA or alpha hydroxy acid) that work as a natural element and melts the adhesive substance which fortified the dead skin cells collectively while cleansing the skin right down to its deepest layers.
Before, I failed to understand pretty much everything about the benefits of using milk to our skin, and now I realized that this milk facial mask unquestionably describes why my skin felt and looked so soft after washing it. I noticed that my complexion looks radiant and glowing while my pores look minuscule since I’ve been using this milk facial cleanser though I get blemishes sporadically (thanks to monthly PMS), now my skin looks much better. Dry skin be gone.
milk-face-maskYou will need:
1 tablespoon of powdered milk
Water
(A pinch of turmeric was added on the mixture but this is optional)
Follow these Steps:
Grab your powdered milk and place it in a container. Gradually, add lukewarm water while mixing it with your finger or a stirrer. We need to create a consistency of a paste rather than runny so make sure to slowly add the water.
Apply the paste on your freshly washed face and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes and use a wash cloth to rinse off with warm/tepid water. Once your face is totally cleaned devoid of milk residue, splash your face with cold water to close your pores back in. You can follow it up with witch hazel toner or your favorite moisturizer.
The temperature of the water you use is important.
For oily and combination skin, use lukewarm.
Dry skin, use a little cooler than lukewarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment