Monday, December 30, 2013

How to stretch to tight shoes


After giving birth, I find it hard to fit on my old shoes. So I bought a new pair of TB Reva flats that I don regularly but they pinched my toes and dug into my Achilles. See, one negative factor concerning these shoes is that they need some “breaking in” at first and quite a few folks don’t retort with this minor step properly. If you check some online reviews, most customers either adore them or dislike them for this particular reason because they are clueless on how to fix this.
Since I despise to suffer in silence and endure the pain, I tried to smidge them off a bit by wearing socks and with the help of a hair dryer. This strategy works well when it comes to other kinds of footwear too, in case you don’t own Tory Burch flats, this is equally helpful on footwear which are close-fitting – I’ve used it on my pumps and guess what, it worked. So try this neat trick to stretch out the tight area of your shoes.

How To Do:

1Aim the hairdryer on the tight section of your shoes for a few seconds, making sure that it heats up the insides of your shoes.

2.Slip on your shoes while wearing a thick pair of socks. Stretch or wriggle your feet for utmost benefit while your tootsies feel a bit warm.
3. Keep your shoes on for a while and if needed, repeat the process until you’ll get more room and the fittings feel right
fit-shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment